The Resource page provides a description of a resource. You can check the following items:
- Bibliographic information
- Related resources
- Related people
- Related topics
Vega displays related resources, people, and topics for all available formats, not just the selected format.
The Resource page also provides icons to save the resource to My Bookshelf, export a citation, and send a link to the resource using email.
The following image shows the Resource page.
The following table identifies Resource page elements.
|Go to the Person page.|
|Years published and language of the work.|
|Search the Harry Potter series. The search filter must be set to All to search a series.|
|Save the resource to My Bookshelf for later use.|
|Export a citation or send a link to the resource using email.|
|Find at a partner library.|
|Select from the available formats.|
|See edition information.|
|See publication details.|
|Place a hold on an edition.|
|If your library subscribes to Syndetics Unbound, you can select Details to see additional information such as reviews, ratings, and more.|
|See all related resources.|
|See all related contributors.|
|See all related resources within the genre.|
|See all related topics.|
To use a Resource page
- From your search results, select the name of a resource.
- Select from the available formats.
- Do one or more of the following:
- To save the resource to My Bookshelf, select For Later .
- To send a link to the resource using email, or to export a citation, select Options .
- To request a hold, select Place Hold. For electronic resources, the system displays a link to the resource.
- To go back to the previous page, select Back.